D.I.V.A.S. OF EXCELLENCE
When you hear the word Diva, you probably think of someone who is self-absorbed, temperamental, and difficult to please. They are over the top in how they think, dress, and behave. They love to turn heads and they can be difficult to deal with.
We’re not those divas.
We are the D.I.V.A.s. of Moving Beyond Hope. No rules, no cliques, no shame.
Our D.I.V.A. stands for
Being a D.I.V.A. is about defining yourself and appreciating the journey you’re on to becoming the woman you want to be. We create an environment of trust where we support, nurture, encourage, and help each other become our best selves as we focus on financial independence, creating a work and life balance (mindset), and pursuing entrepreneurship through talent discovery and development.
Want to be a D.I.V.A.?
Let a Hope Warrior know. Call us at (234) 738-4699 to learn more.
The True D.I.V.A. Pledge
I promise to …
- Be confident and self-assured, knowing what I want and pushing myself until I get it. I command respect due to my extreme amount of talent.
- Be a woman of character and wisdom, always examining my inner self and never placing blame externally.
- Not to be puffed up with pride but be clothed in humility. Attention comes on its own and opens up the door for me to minister to others.
- Pay the cost for my success. Success is rented, not owned, and the rent is due every day. Good is the enemy of Great.
- Be strong, successful, pretty, fashionable, articulate, and fun to be around.
- Strive to be successful spiritually, physically, financially, and mentally.
- Build long lasting friendships and business relationships with all of my D.I.V.A. sisters, praising their successes and helping them through their tough times.
- Volunteer in my community. It is through volunteering that I find gratitude for all that I have been blessed with.
- Balance my time and energy between my career and my family. I will be an inspiring mom, wife, sister, and most of all, D.I.V.A.
Praise God for all of my blessings, past, present, and future.