You don’t have to follow some long list of rules, dress one certain way, or wear your hair one way. That’s not what being a D.I.V.A. is all about.
Being a D.I.V.A. is about defining who you want to be, how you want to be perceived, and then working to make yourself that way. It’s about defining yourself and appreciating your journey to becoming the person you want to be.
Our D.I.V.A.’s of Excellence are a group of Determined, Independent, Victorious Achievers who are focused on financial independence, entrepreneurship, and having a work-life balance. We meet weekly in person, on conference calls, and through a dedicated Facebook group to discuss the challenges facing today’s business women, today’s entrepreneurs, and today’s mothers. This close sisterhood creates an environment of trust where we support, nurture, and help each other become our best selves while learning how to balance career and family.
Interested in becoming a member? Simply call us at (234) 738-4699 to set up a membership interview.
The True D.I.V.A. Pledge
I promise to …
- Be confident and self-assured, knowing what I want and pushing myself until I get it. I command respect due to my extreme amount of talent.
- Be a woman of character and wisdom, always examining my inner self and never placing blame externally.
- Not to be puffed up with pride but be clothed in humility. Attention comes on its own and opens up the door for me to minister to others.
- Pay the cost for my success. Success is rented, not owned, and the rent is due every day. Good is the enemy of Great.
- Be strong, successful, pretty, fashionable, articulate, and fun to be around.
- Strive to be successful spiritually, physically, financially, and mentally.
- Build long lasting friendships and business relationships with all of my D.I.V.A. sisters, praising their successes and helping them through their tough times.
- Volunteer in my community. It is through volunteering that I find gratitude for all that I have been blessed with.
- Balance my time and energy between my career and my family. I will be an inspiring mom, wife, sister, and most of all, D.I.V.A.
- Praise God for all of my blessings, past, present, and future.