Our Vision: Moving Beyond Hope is dedicated to transforming the lives of individuals and families in our community through education and empowerment. We show them that poverty and prosperity are mindsets that have nothing to do with the size of your bank account. We find out from them what kind of life they want to have and then help them plan out the steps they need to take to make that life a reality.
Our key members bring to the business a combination of over 30 years of experience in the financial services industry. This experience includes the areas of insurance, mortgages, investments, and other related financial topics.
Markeda Newby is the ‘every day finance’ educator for lower to middle income families. She is the Executive Director of Moving Beyond Hope.
- Mortgage broker with INET Mortgage
- Regional Vice President with a Citi Group subsidiary
- CEO / Founder of Financial Independence Coaching, LLC
Steve Drexler is the ‘paper pusher’ for Moving Beyond Hope. His background in accounting and financial services serves him well in his position as Director of Finance and Administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Walsh University
- Regional Manager with a Citi Group subsidiary
- CFO / Founder of Financial Independence Coaching, LLC
Sharon Ealy is our amazing Executive Assistant. She meets with community leaders on local issues, helps design and organize new programs, and communicates Moving Beyond Hope’s mission with our volunteer staff.
- Caseworker for the Developmentally Disabled
- Owner/Founder of Mindset 4 Success
- Deacon at Christ Centered Church